welcome back to tanzhaus nrw! The following regulations serve to curb the pandemic and therefore also serve as general safety precautions for our health. They stand alongside and complement the other well-known safety measures – 1,5 meter/ six feet distancing, washing your hands frequently, sneezing into a handkerchief or the inside of the elbow, and observing general hygiene standards.
We are in compliance with the newest coronavirus safety decrees as issued by the State of North Rhine-Westphalia at all events, and we thoroughly implement and update them as required. We adapted our playing schedule according to the currently effective safety and hygiene measures. We depend on your support and cooperation for their proper implementation, and we especially urge you to follow the guidelines stated below:
- You may enter tanzhaus nrw with an online ticket only, booked via reservix.de. At the moment, online booking only allows for the selection of price categories. Your actual seats will be allocated at the entrance. You are welcome to book your tickets for multiple persons or groups of up to ten people so we may seat you together and achieve a better occupancy in the hall. Please note there will be no evening box office.
- You will be asked to provide your necessary contact details (name, address, phone number and email) when buying your ticket. This is mandatory for the required tracking in case of a COVID 19 outbreak. On site, the contact details will be verified, and you will be assigned your seats.
- You are required to wear mandatory face masks (covering your mouth and nose) throughout the house – this includes the bathroom facilities. You are not required to wear your mask during the performance. You may remove your mask only when the performance has started. Please carry and bring your own face mask.
- Admission to stage events will not take place, as per usual, via the main entrance/ the box office foyer, with the new designated entry being via the terrace doors on the right into the great foyer.
- Admission into the hall for an event will be possible 30 minutes prior to showtime. Please arrive early, as admission controls and seating allocation will take time. Later admission after the performances has started will not be possible under the current conditions. This includes leaving the room during the performance, e.g. to go to the toilet, re-entering the room won’t be possible. Please arrive in the desired / agreed upon groups of persons as your seats will be allocated on site.
- We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands while entering the foyer. Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed throughout the house in prominent spaces.
- There will be no intermissions at any event.
- The audience cloakroom in the foyer of tanzhaus nrw will have to remain closed until further notice. Please carry your jackets, bags and satchels to your seat. For safety reasons, we would kindly ask you to please refrain from bringing bags exceeding the DIN A4 format to the event.
- Additionally, the foyer bar will stay closed to the public until further notice, and there will be no selection of drinks on offer. The attached NOOIJ DUTCH DELI remains open.
- You will be guided out of the hall in consecutive groups, using all doors. Please follow the directions given by our staff.
- Please note the signs on the altered regulations for entering and leaving as well as on the guiding system. We also have to make you aware that a stay at tanzhaus nrw beyond the stage event visited (or the course booked) by you is not permitted.
- Please observe general hygiene and distancing regulations at all times. Please take care of yourself and your fellow human beings.
Your visit to the NOOIJ DUTCH DELI is not affected by the above rules as there is another hygiene concept in effect that regards their operation there. Please find their opening times at www.nooij.de.
tanzhaus nrw, August 2020